User friendly DICOM viewer
The system mirrors the hospital PACS and gives you fast and easy access to all stored data. Install the software on any PC in the hospital for fast and easy access of patient data in any department of the hospital. Files can be exported as images or sequences for educational purposes or presentations.
System user interface
The system mirrors the hospital PACS and gives you fast and easy access to all stored data. Install the software on any PC in the hospital for fast and easy access of patient data in any department of the hospital. This is useful in many ways, for example:
- View images instantly during the procedure
- In a follow-up meeting with a patient
- It allows a physician to complete the administrative work in his office
- Preparation of a presentation
- The staff in the ward can view what has been done with their patient in the cath lab
This will ease up communication in the hospital and save time spent searching for critical angio images. All stored patient files in the PACS will be chronologically listed along the bottom part of the user interface. The bottom left corner shows all performed hospital procedures for this patient. Select image to view and double click to show that image in full screen. Adjust contrast and/or brightness with easy mouse gestures. Start and stop playback with playback controls in the lower right corner or when in full screen use space for start/stop and left and right cursors to go frame by frame. Remaining storage is shown in the lower left corner. In the upper left corner all patient and procedural information can be found, such as patient information, study date and modalities used.
The library lists patient name, patient id and date. An additional description can be added. Right click on patient to add to a separate folder. Search the library by first name, surname, patient id or by date.
Export selected files to DICOM or as sequences (AVI or WMV). Select if the files are to be anonymised and select to export to CD/DVD or to a selected folder or USB stick.
- Playback of all DICOM files
- Start, stop playback and frame by frame
- Contrast and brightness control using easy mouse gestures
- Double click for full screen
- Export to PACS
- Export to image or sequence (AVI or WMV)
- Change playback speed and play frame by frame backwards and forwards
- Anonymise exported data
- Playback of large DICOM files from SMC
- Mark patient as interesting for fast access later
- Add patients to predefined tabs (studies, meetings etc.)
- Searchable library
- View all modalities, angio, FFR, OCT, hemodynamics, IVUS and more
- Query and retrieve functionality from PACS server